University of Massachusetts
160 Governors Drive
Amherst, MA 01003-2210
B.S., The Ohio State University, 1982;
M.S., Michigan State University, 1984;
Ph.D., Michigan State University, 1988
Systems Biology and Robust Feedback Control Design
- Mike Degon, Sturart R Chipkin, Christopher V Hollot, R Thomas Zoeller, Yossi Chait, "A Mathematical Model of the Human Thyroid", Mathematical Biosciences, in print.
- H. Han, C.V. Hollot, D. Towsley and Y. Chait, "Synchronization of TCP Flows in Networks with Small DropTail Buffers," IEEE Conference on Decision and Control, Seville, 2005.
- Y. Chait, C.V. Hollot, Vishal Misra, Don Towsley, H. Zhang C.S. Lui and Yong Cui, "Throughput Differentiation Using Coloring at the Network Edge and Preferential Marking at the Core," IEEE/ACM Transactions on Networking, Vol. 13, no. 4, pp. 743 – 754, 2005.
- H. Han, C.V. Hollot, Y.Chait and V. Misra, "TCP Networks Stabilized by Buffer-Based AQMs," IEEE Infocom, Hong Kong, 2004.
- O. Beker, C.V. Hollot and Y. Chait, "Fundamental Properties of Reset Control Systems, Automatica, Vol. 40, 6, pp. 905-915, 2004.
- 2013, Lady Davis Fellow, the Technion, Haifa, Israel.
- 2008, Lady Davis Fellow, the Technion, Haifa, Israel.
- 2006, US patent #7,085,236, Active queue management for differentiated services.
- 2004, Fellow, American Society of Mechanical Engineers.
- 2002, Lady Davis Fellow, the Technion, Haifa, Israel.
- 2002, Academic Guest, Swiss Federal Institute of Technology, ETH, Zürich, Switzerland
- 2000, Honorary Member, Pi Tau Sigma.
- 2000, Outstanding Advisor Service Award, College of Engineering and Joint Student Engineering Societies
- 1996, Dutch Systems Network Professorship, Delft University of Technology, Delft, The Netherlands.
- 1996, Visiting Professor, Tel Aviv University, Tel Aviv, Israel.