Professionals worldwide use MATLAB to rapidly prototype algorithms, build AI/Machine Learning models, develop financial applications, and deploy them to decision makers such as portfolio managers, risk managers, actuaries, and traders. In this webinar, you will learn how to easily solve financial and machine learning problems, leveraging thousands of prebuilt functions and versatile visualization tools on a unified analytics platform.
- Import and integrate data from datafeeds, databases and spreadsheets
- Pre-process, clean and visualize financial time series data
- Developing regression models to model financial time-series data
- Build an optimal portfolio using MATLAB
- Evaluate market risk by calculating Value at Risk and Expected Shortfall
- Develop graphical applications in MATLAB and deploy them to your end users
- Share your MATLAB analytics as Excel Add-Ins or via the web
Previous knowledge of MATLAB is not required for this webinar.